Business and Corporation Issues
Florida Business Lawyer Jessica Ehrlich
Ms. Ehrlich offers a unique suite of services to her business clients. Her combination of legal experience, an intricate knowledge of the legislative and administrative processes and a substantive understanding of investment fundamentals help her strategically address her clients’ individual needs. Jessica personally guides businesses through the ever-changing regulatory and legislative landscape on a local, state and federal level. Jessica ensures that her clients understand their regulatory exposure and how proposed or pending changes may affect their bottom line.
- Compliance with regulatory requirements on the local, state and federal level
- Structuring new business and partnership agreements
- Risk management for operations and investment
- Commercial real estate transactions
- Risk analysis and control issues for private equity and venture capital investors and companies seeking investment